Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Blog Address

Well, somehow I had the Licence2TestDrive as my URL. So I had to go to the Settings tab, then the publishing tab to put in a new URL. And in the process I have added to my Dashboard a blog written by my daughter (Bean's Bites) so I can follow her musings. She had access to 'The cutest blog on the block.com' and this provides her with interesting pictures, etc to add to her blog.

I have come to appreciate the usefulness of a blog after coming across a number of music related blogs on the weekend. I watched a DVD (from the local library, of course) of Leonard Cohen's live performance in London 2008. This was a master performance; the musicians that accompanied him were top notch so I began to look for stuff that they may have produced. You Tube featured prominently and I got to hear the Hallelujah song performed by many different artists. But occasionally I found a musician's blog - this featured personal information, musical collaborations, samples, video clips. Very useful!

Business Blog
If using the blog for business you need to register blog with Technorati (http://technorati.com/). Also with Google Adsense bars.
you can earn some advertising money.

No comments:

Post a Comment